Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation - San Jacinto, CA

This was a mold remediation in San Jacinto, CA where our customer called in directly after finding us on the internet. Our customer mentioned to having black sp... READ MORE

T-Mobile Store COVID-19 Sanitation

This T-Mobile store located in Hemet, CA was the result of the current pandemic we are all facing. Notice how our employees pay attention to each and every deta... READ MORE

Inventory over Inventory in Corona, CA

Have a sudden pipe burst? Not to worry! SERVPRO OF HEMET is on the way! The source originated in the customer’s master bedroom on the second floor affecti... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Hemet, CA

Fire caused by short circuit due to heater in living room. Notice the extent of the fire, soot/smoke had to be removed by hand using a dry towel first then a we... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Hemet, CA

This fire loss was caused by a short circuit in the heater located in the living room. Before and after pictures show the process of removing soot from the wood... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Hemet, CA

This fire damage in Hemet, CA resulted the living room, master bedroom, dining room, and partially the kitchen. Cause of loss was due to short circuit in the he... READ MORE

Flooded warehouse in Hemet,CA

The flooded warehouse was caused by fire sprinklers which caused a huge water loss in the middle of the night and resulted the whole office complex including th... READ MORE

Flooded Home in Temecula, CA

This flooded home in Temecula, CA was the result of a hose bursting from the laundry room. Customer was not home of the incident, in fact they were gone for fou... READ MORE

Fire in Laundry Room in Murrieta, CA

This fire damage was the cause of the exhaust fan overheated. Notice how destroyed and frayed all the wiring up in the ceiling of the fan. The after picture was... READ MORE

Mold job in Hemet, CA

The Mold Remediation job that was received in Hemet, CA was the result of a draining system back up. In the before picture notice there is mold all in one corne... READ MORE