Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Hemet, CA


Fire caused by short circuit due to heater in living room. Notice the extent of the fire, soot/smoke had to be removed by hand as shown in the before photo and ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Hemet, CA


This fire loss was caused by a short circuit in the heater located in the living room. Before and after pictures show the process of removing soot from the wood... READ MORE



Fire in Laundry Room in Murrieta, CA


This fire damage was the cause of the exhaust fan overheated. Notice how destroyed and frayed all the wiring up in the ceiling of the fan. The after picture was... READ MORE