How to prepare for a storm event
Every region has their own forms of natural disaster and extreme weather to deal with. Here are some useful tools to prepare you for a storm event.
- Have an emergency food and water supply.
- Have an emergency medicine supply.
- Emergency power sources such as flashlights (don't forget extra batteries).
- Safety and personal items.
- Important documents, including medical documents, wills, passports, and personal identification.
- And a fire extinguisher.
Also, if you have time before the event hits, secure loose objects, close windows, and doors, and move any valuable objects inside or under a sturdy structure. Help Your Neighbor: Encourage your loved ones to prepare for severe thunderstorms. Take CPR training so you can help if someone is hurt during severe weather. Call today for further information.